Happy List No. 1
As you noticed, I'm a little bit under the weather. I'm under a quarter life crisis. I do feel fine, but at this point the only thing I rely on now is the present. The past has happened, the future has yet to take place. So I decided to focus on the things that made me happy, and thus, I created this happy list!
- Taika Waititi films (What We Do In The Shadows, to be exact)
- Thor: Ragnarok
- Rock music in the 70s and the 80s
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Baby Groot!
- Split. Holy shit, M. Night Shyamalan redeemed himself!
- Memes on the Tim Yap tweet re: Miss Universe
- Kris Aquino memes... Bimb.
- "Fox On The Run" by Sweet
- Watercolor painting
- The KonMari method and deciding which clothes should go and stay
- Filthy Frank
- Updates on the 7th season of Game of Thrones
- The cute babies in our church
- Eating at Japanese restaurants with my parents
- Tita-titahan talks with my best girls
- Green tea
- Sippin' tea while reading Pretty Ugly Little Liar
- Looking at Gong Yoo and thinking about him
- Our improved Internet connection at home. Yes I can finally Netflix without interruption!
- Playing Snapchat filters with my niece
- Drawing just because
- Every time a friend messages me first. I'm always the one initiating. I feel the love when they talk to me first. Hearts.
- When my mom asks how my day goes and she's super understanding (which is 99.9% always)
I think I'm making more of these. After doing a list, I feel the love and care that I have to often give myself.
So, what makes you happy today?